PRIVACY NOTICE RECRUITMENT
CSBC-DEME Wind Engineering Co., Ltd. (hereafter called “CDWE” or “our”) understand that your privacy is important to you. CDWE may process your personal data (hereafter called “personal data”) in our capacity as data controllers. CDWE is committed to respecting your privacy and protecting your personal data, which is any information that is capable of identifying you as an individual person.
This Recruitment Privacy Notice (hereafter called “Privacy Notice”) describes how CDWE handles and protect your personal data in connection with CDWE’s recruiting processes and internal procedures.
This Privacy Notice only applies to the personal data of job applicants, potential candidates for employment, partnership or our optional recruiting programs.
As used in this Privacy Notice, personal data means information that identifies job applicants and potential candidates for employment with us, either submitted as part of the online application and/or through alternative channels (such as via professional recruiting firms).
By submitting your personal data to us, you acknowledge that:
- You have read and understood this Privacy Notice and agree to the use of your personal data as set out herein;
- Your personal data may be transferred and processed worldwide, including countries that may not be deemed to provide the same level of data protection as your home country, for the purposes and in the manner specified in this Privacy Notice;
- All of your representations are true and correct to the best of your knowledge, and you have not knowingly omitted any related information of an adverse nature. Providing any inaccurate information may make you ineligible for the employment with CDWE; and
- This Privacy Notice does not form part of any employment agreement offered with CDWE.
The collection of personal data
The types of personal data that CDWE requests from you and the ways that CDWE processes it are determined by the requirements of the country in which the position is located, and not the country in which you reside.
CDWE usually collects personal data directly from you when you apply for a role with us, such as your name, address, contact information, photographs and videos, work and educational history, achievements, and test results or certifications. CDWE collects similar personal data about you from third parties, such as professional recruiting firms, your references, prior employers, CDWE employees with whom you have interviewed, and employment background check providers, to the extent this is permitted by applicable law. CDWE may also collect personal data about you online to the extent that you have made this information publicly available. For example, CDWE may find your profile on professional social media websites (such as LinkedIn) and contact you about the suitable function.
Use of your personal data
CDWE collects and uses your personal data for legitimate human resources and business management reasons including:
- identifying and evaluating candidates for potential employment, as well as for future roles that may become available;
- recordkeeping in relation to recruiting and hiring;
- conducting criminal history checks as permitted by applicable law;
- protecting our legal rights to the extent authorized or permitted by law; or
- emergency situations where the health or safety of one or more individuals may be endangered.
CDWE may also analyze your personal data or aggregated data to improve our recruitment and hiring process and augment our ability to attract successful candidates.
Our processing of your personal data for the legal basis is based:
- on our legitimate interest in evaluating your application to manage and ensure that CDWE recruits the appropriate employees, and to evaluate or maintain the efficacy of our recruiting process more generally;
- to comply with the relevant regulations, when certain information is necessary to satisfy our legal or regulatory obligations; and
- on your consent, when CDWE asks you if you wish to be part of our optional recruiting programs.
Data recipients and international data transfers
Your personal data may be accessed by the recruiters and interviewers of CDWE, and performed in a limited access to your personal data by the administrative functions and IT personnel of CDWE as well.
個人資料會由本公司之招募人員及面試人員取得予以使用，且於本公司內部負責行政事務之人員及 IT 人員亦可能因執行職務所需而有限度地使用個人資料。
CDWE uses third party service providers to provide a recruiting software system. CDWE also shares your personal data with other third party service providers that may assist us in recruiting talent, administering and evaluating pre-employment screening and testing, and improving our recruiting practices.
If you accept an offer of employment by us, any relevant personal data collected during your pre-employment period will become part of your personnel records and will be retained in accordance with specific country requirements. If CDWE does not employ you, CDWE may nevertheless continue to retain and use your personal data for a period of time (which may vary depending on the country) for system administration purposes, to consider you for potential future roles, and to perform research.
CDWE has implemented generally accepted standards of technical and operational security to protect personal data from loss, misuse, alteration, or destruction. Only authorized personnel of CDWE and of our third party service providers are provided access to personal data, and these employees and third party service providers are required to treat this information as confidential. Despite these precautions, CDWE cannot guarantee that unauthorized persons will not obtain access to your personal data.
CDWE takes reasonable steps that are designed to keep your personal data accurate, complete, and up-to-date for the purposes for which it is collected and used. CDWE also has implemented measures that are designed to ensure that our processing of your personal data complies with this Privacy Notice.
In accordance with applicable law, you may have;
- a right to request your personal data that CDWE holds and the methods of how CDWE uses that information;
- a right to amend your personal data if any of the information held about you is incorrect or out of date; and
- a right to erase your personal data, to demand that CDWE ceases the processing of your personal data, to restrict the processing of your personal data, and/or to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data.
In addition, and where granted by applicable law, you may have the right to lodge a complaint with a competent data protection authority.
If you would like to make a request to access, review, correct, delete or hold the personal data CDWE has collected, or to discuss how CDWE processes your personal data, please contact us at following information.
If you have any questions about this Privacy Notice, please contact us at:
6F., No. 20, Sec. 3, Bade Rd., Songshan Dist., Taipei City 105, Taiwan.
10559臺北市松山區八德路三段 20號 6樓。
CDWE reserves the right to modify this Privacy Notice. CDWE will post any amendments of the Privacy Notice on this page.